The all new 2019 INFINITI QX30 (Available fall 2018) is an outstanding sports coupe for those looking for a 5 door hatchback.
2019 INFINITI QX30 Review
The INFINITI QX30 once again is marked by a balance of coupe sportiness, crossover utility and 5-door versatility. The QX30 got it's start in 2017 and is considered a compact luxury crossover SUV. Now in its second year of availability, following a highly successful debut year in 2017, the INFINITI QX30 once again offers category-defying design inside and out, with a purposeful appearance that makes a bold visual statement as part of INFINITI’s premium model lineup. The car’s highly sculpted exterior, unique crossover stance and asymmetric cabin design exemplify the brand’s design-led approach to product development.
The QX30 comes standard with a 208-horsepower 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine and 7-speed dual clutch transmission. For 2019, it is offered in four front-wheel drive models:
- QX30 PURE
- QX30 LUXE
- QX30 ESSENTIAL
- QX30 SPORT
- Plus two Intelligent All-Wheel Drive equipped models: QX30 LUXE AWD and QX30 ESSENTIAL AWD.
The QX30 received a number of significant enhancements for the 2018.5 model year, including:
- Revised model naming – PURE, LUXE, SPORT and ESSENTIAL
- Revised package content and naming, including the ProASSIST Package (previously Technology Package)
- Forward Emergency Braking now standard on all grade levels
- New City Black option package added for QX30 SPORT, featuring graphite leatherette and suede-like seating, purple contrast stitching and 19-inch machine-finished aluminum-alloy wheels with purple accents
- Standard panoramic moonroof on LUXE, SPORT and ESSENTIAL grades
- New Pearlescent Black exterior paint color
For model year 2019, the QX30 LUXE is available with the Navigation Package and optional 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels with 235/45R19 run-flat summer tires. Full details will be provided closer to the 2019 QX30's fall 2018 availability.